Sunday, August 14, 2011

They wont accept me ...?

My bf's parents hate me, Im not talkin nt 2 keen on me here they actually hate me!! When myslef & bf got together over a yr ago things were fine, I was in full time job, so was he but he also had a hobby of singing in a band (Which he had been apart of for 6 years n ment a great deal to him). The band had not been signed and they had been trying for years 2 "make it" as a boy band (Dont laugh) lol. Unfortuantely 3 days into our relationship I was diagnosed with a brain tumour which at the time did not know if it was cancerous or benigin until the op had been done, you can imagine the bombshell esp wen ur only 25!!! As my bf was in this band it ment he had to spend alot of time rehearsing with the band & also alot of time on the road. In fact the weekend after I was idiagnosed he had a gig in Belfast which ment him spending a whole week rehearsing then a wkend in Ireland & spending no time at all with me, this cause a huge row, selfish maybe? but I just wanted some1 there after my news.

No comments:

Post a Comment