Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Asking parents to move in with grandparents?

I live in Bedford Texas, and I've never been fully happy. Every summer/certain holidays i go to Austin to see family, where Both sides of my family live! Its literally my happy place. I've lived in Bedford since i was about 3 years old, so i've definately given it a chance. I have many reasons that i want to live in Austin, but i don't want you to have to read that much. My problem is how in the world could i even ADDRESS my issue to my parents. And how could i ask my grandparents without be rude, because i know they'd say yes in a heartbeat, but i don't know if they could actually handle it. By the way I'm 14, and also my grandparents aren't too old because they get out and do stuff all the time. My mom looked into moving there, but not only did the job option NEVER come up, but she said it was too expensive anyways. Any help is needed, even if it doesn't answer my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment