Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can't remember the name if this movie!!!!! HELP!!!?

It's a movie that I thought had Kristen Johnston in it but I may be wrong. I thought I saw it on Lifetime between 3 and 5 years ago. It's about this woman who is engaged and she goes down to Mexico to get married but she meets this handsome mexican guy and they start hanging out and she falls for him. She catches her fiance cheating on her and she leaves him. Her parents are rich and snooty and they want he to marry the rich guy even though he cheated on her but she choosed to be with the hunky Mexican or Cuban guy! Please help me figure out this movie! I want to know because I want to go to the hotel it was filmed at because I loved the pool and the archway you could walk out on! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment