Monday, August 8, 2011

Good advice for bad skin?

I'm at the end of my tether with skin! I've got blackheads on my nose, cheeks, forehead and chin; lots of little pimples on my forehead and cheeks and the ghost of red spots that went down months ago but won't go away. I've tried natural & unnatural face masks, which don't seem to help at all. I had some success with my blackheads using Biore Pore Perfect warming wash but to the detriment of the rest of my face which erupted in pimples after a month or so. I have very sensitive skin and so can't use things like Clearasil which burn my face. I exfoliate every 3 days with St. Ives Apricot Scrub which has made my skin very soft but not made it look any better. I currently wash my face with cold water, tone it with natural lavendar water & then moisturise with Simple. I have a super-healthy diet, drink loads of water and don't eat chocolate or wear makeup (which aggrevate my skin problems) but nothing seems to help! I am in desperate need of some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment