Friday, August 12, 2011

This question is for you "N2AUDIO" gettn realy frustrated cant get a straight answer out of anybody on this...?

....well il start by thanking u for all ur help and wide range of knowledge.. So anyway not realy into the kicker squares that u recommended so can u give me 3 good choices for a oair of 12"s that are geared more towards SPL n not so much on the SQ side at a price range of bout 5 to $600 please.. I strictly want hard hittin slammin car shakun trunk rattling b that u can hear comin from pretty far away that u can feel in ur chest n throat! I am mainly looking for something to outslam my current single 15" alpine type R its just not enough for me n dont want to go out n rush into buying 2 12"s that wont give me more b than i started with n waste my money.. I saw a youtube video of a kid with an S-10 oikup truck with ONLY 2 10" Audioques that were sick! Movin his friends hair who was standing outside the ongr window n tle hanging on his rearview was going nuts! How the hell did he achieve that with only two10s from a brand that ive never even heard of?? Lol.. PLEASE HELP DUDE! send me some links or something if u can. Thanx soooo much in advance dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment